The applicants must have one of the following qualifications with at least 60% overall marks or equivalent grade. Applicants must also secure at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in Mathematics and Physics.
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Three A-levels (Advanced Level General Certificate of Education) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or above grade Mathematics and Physics) and seven O-levels.
- American or Canadian High School Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus) Physics and Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus), Physics and Chemistry.
- B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- Three year polytechnic diploma, in the same discipline as faculty applied for, from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) having completed Additional Mathematics with at least 60% marks in the subject.
Note: Applicant with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry background can apply for all programs however those having studied Computer Science / Computer Studies in lieu of Chemistry at their HSSC or A-Level, can only apply for Computer Science
All Candidates (including additional Mathematics Result awaited for Sr. No. 7 above) may apply for provisional admission if they have completed one of the above courses and are awaiting results. The confirmation of admission is however subject to submission of result by the date specified in the admission offer letter.
Admission Criteria is same as followed by UET Lahore.
- 70% of FSc. marks
- 30% of UET Entry Test Marks
- No Student is admitted without overall aggregate of 50%