|General Information |
Name: Asma Ashraf
PEC # CHEM/8809
- PhD. Chemical Engineering, PU Lahore. (in progress)
- MSc. Chemical Engineering, UET Lahore, 2012
- More Than 7 Years Teaching Experience in Chemical Engineering Dept. at SCET
- 3 Publications in National and International Journals
- Process Simulation and Optimization
- Energy Engineering
- Asma Ashraf, Hamed. Sattar and Shahid Munir (2019). "Thermal decomposition study and pyrolysis kinetics of coal and agricultural residues under non-isothermal conditions." Fuel 235: 504-514.
- Naveed Ramzan, Asma Ashraf, Shahid Naveed, Abdullah Malik. Simulation of hybrid biomass gasification using Aspen plus: A comparative performance analysis for food, municipal solid and poultry waste. Biomass and Bioenergy xxx (2011)1-8.
- N. Ramzan , A. Ashraf , J. Usman , H. Shabbir , S. Azhar, S. Naveed. Modelling and Simulation of Coal Gasification Plant. Journal of Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers Vol. XXXVIII.