The admission into SCET is strictly on merit basis determined by UET Lahore. There are no special quotas, reserved seats nor there is any aribitrary age limit for the applicants. In fact, the college is open to all persons of either gender and of any religion, color, creed, class or domicile who are academically qualified for admission to the courses of study offered by the college, and no such person shall be denied the privileges of the college on such grounds.
The engineering applicants must have one of the following qualifications with at least 60% overall marks or equivalent.
For B.Sc. Engineering Programs:
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Three A-Levels subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Three years DAE in the same discipline as faculty applied for, from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education with at least 60% equivalent to Intermediate
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) having completed with Additional Mathematics.
For B.Sc. Computer Science Program:
- The applicants for Computer Science program must have one of the following qualifications with at least 60% overall marks or equivalent
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering)
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) having completed Additional Mathematics & Computer.
- ICS with Physics and Math
Applicant with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry background can apply for all programs however those having studied Computer Science / Computer Studies in lieu of Chemistry at their HSSC or A-Level, can only apply for Computer Science. All candidates (including additional Mathematics) may apply for provisional admission if they have completed one of the above courses and are awaiting results. The confirmation of admission is however subject to submission of result by the date specified in the admission offer letter.
Confirmation of all admissions will be subject to:
Undertaking by the student and his father/guardian to abide by the rules and regulations framed by the college from time to time.
An application package containing an application form, prospectus may be obtained on payment:
- For One Discipline: Rs. 1,000/-
- For Two Disciplines: Rs. 1,500/-
- For Three Disciplines: Rs. 2,000/-
Send the application form along with required documents to:
The Admission office, Sharif College of Engineering & Technology (SCET)
Sharif Medical City, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore,
Ph# 042-354573293, 042-35453297, 042-35453298, 042-37860317, 0324-4766237, 03217665502, 042-35453294
Fee and Expenses:
The college is a non-profit organization and provides subsidized education. The annual tuition fee (non-refundable) for engineering programs, subject to revision from time to time, is as under for programs of 4 years for local residents and overseas Pakistani’s.
Other Charges: Rs. 72,000/-
*Tuition fee for 1st and 8th semester is payable as a whole before commencement of classes while Fee from 2nd to 7th semester is payable in two installments.
All admission related queries maybe directed to the contact given below:
Contact E-mail for Admissions :
Details for Submission Online Dues:
Account. #. 15807900142403.
Account Title: Sharif College of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
Bank & Branch Name: HBL, SCET Branch.
Important: Please Mention your Application Number in Details.